Innovate solutions to the world’s energy challenges
Work with world-renowned faculty at Colorado School of Mines and leading scientists at National Renewable Energy Laboratory to advance the science and engineering of energy efficiency, sustainable transportation and renewable power technologies.
NREL Energy Fellows receive
- a very competitive stipend
- 100 percent of tuition, fees and health care
- opportunities to work with world-renowned scientists and engineers in a beautiful setting
- Mines education and reputation
- access to both Mines and NREL expertise and facilities
How to apply
- Complete the graduate school application.
- Include the words “NREL Energy Fellowship” at the top of your personal statement to indicate that you would like to be considered for a fellowship
- Only PhD students are eligible to apply
- December 31
For questions or more information, email email@example.com.
BIOENERGY • CHEMISTRY & NANOSCIENCE • HYDROGEN & FUEL CELLS • MATERIALS SCIENCE • PHOTOVOLTAICS • SOLAR • WIND • TRANSPORTATION